Get results with words that work and stories that sell.
Powerful and persuasive words by a copywriter and journalist.
Do you need:
- Copywriting which gets the results you want?
- Journalism that is factual and eye-catching?
- Proofreading and editing service that will elevate your writing?
I’m a North Lincolnshire-based Freelance Writer and Copywriter who provides these services across the UK, and beyond.
Find out how I can help you:
I want to help small and medium businesses and charities to achieve their goals and dreams.
As a journalist, I use storytelling, research, and interviewing skills to provide powerful copywriting which:
- Connects with your customers
- Achieves your goals
- And meets your deadline.
I’m also available to work for marketing and digital agencies.
My services include:
- Website pages.
- Blog posts.
- SEO articles.
- Case studies.
- Press releases
- Leaflets and brochures.
- Product descriptions.
- Direct mail and email marketing.
I have more than ten years’ experience in print journalism. I provide content for print and digital publications. This includes:
- Feature articles
- News stories
- Press releases
- And profile writing.
When I write you a press release, I can also handle your media relations. I will pitch the release, distribute it, and handle any media enquiries. This will free up more of your time and give it the best chance of success.
Proofreading, editing, and reviews
- If you prefer to write your own marketing copy my review service will give recommendations to ensure it achieves your goals.
- My proofreading and editing service will fine tune your words for accuracy. I correct potentially embarrassing or costly errors, and ensure you create the best impression. This service is open to businesses and individuals including students.
“We have been thrilled to have the support of Joanna in helping us to get our messages out there. As a voluntary sector organisation competing for volunteers and funds it is important that ensure we release a constant flow of press releases. Joanna has a knack with words and pitches our press releases perfectly. As things currently stand 100% of all press releases written by Joanna have resulted in media coverage. We cannot thank Joanna enough for her support and have no hesitation in recommending her for any copywriting projects you may have.”Rachel Johnson, Director, Scunthorpe Samaritans.
Why work with me?
I worked as a newspaper journalist for more than a decade. This included five years as the Education Specialist on a daily. I became a Freelance Writer and Copywriter in 2017. I will work with you to achieve the results you want.
My copy will:
- Communicate with your audience.
- Always be well-researched.
- Be written in the tone of your publication or brand.
- Will be accurate and concise.
- Help you to stand out and communicate your message effectively.
- Achieve your aims.
- Be completed on time.
For many years I worked in a newsroom where my work was constantly checked by editors. I’m happy to make changes to your copy so it’s exactly how you want it.
My prices are affordable because I want you to achieve your goals.
I offer several packages so you can mix and match writing services for more value and impact.
I have a discounted rate for charities and start-ups.
Find out more about what I can do for you on my services page.
To see examples of my work head to my portfolio page.
Read my blog for writing tips and advice.
Would you like a chat?