UK Freelance Copywriter, Content Writer and Proofreader based in North Lincolnshire
I write compelling content to help your business standout from the crowd.
As a Freelance Writer I want to use my way with words to achieve results for your organisation. If you’re looking for words which will inspire, engage, impress and persuade then I can write them for you.
I will find a voice for your business which will resonate with your intended audience and turn them into your fans. And I can transform a complicated subject into easy-to-understand words which will interest the reader. All websites need a catchier headline than ‘Welcome to…’ and I can come with it for you. Or if its a slogan you’re after I can write that too.
As a former journalist I can uncover and write business stories which will connect with your audience. My writing will be free from grammatical error and I will always meet your deadline. With my words your message will be communicate loudly and clearly.
But if you choose to write your own copy I provide a proofreading service to check and correct errors. Or you can ask for a report showing how your writing can be improved for better results.
Who do I work for:
- Small and medium businesses
- Social Enterprises
- Educational organisations
- Marketing, Creative and Digital Agencies looking for Freelance Copywriters
I am based in Barton-Upon-Humber, in the shadow of the Humber Bridge, which means I am ideally placed for working with organisations in Hull, East Yorkshire, and across Lincolnshire. But I am also able to work remotely which gives me the opportunity to provide my services to further afield.
- Copywriting for a new website
- A website update and refresh
- Blog posts which will engage and drive traffic to your site
- Case studies which will tell the story of what you do persuading others to work with or buy from you
- Press releases which will be picked up by the media and give you the coverage you deserve
- Content for email and printed newsletters
- Journalistic-style articles for magazines, newspapers, and other publications
Proofreading and Copyediting
- I will check through anything you have written and make corrections and recommendations to ensure you always look professional and you are communicating effectively
- This could be anything from an academic essay, an eBook, to Social Media and Web Content
- I can provide you with a report of your website content, newsletters, or brochures to help you improve your written communications.
Why choose a Freelance Writer?
Do you have vital marketing writing tasks that end up at the bottom of your to do list? A Freelance Writer will take on those jobs and produce them to a high standard to achieve your goals. Whether you need brand new copy or a content refresh you can be sure a freelance writer will provide you with words which are both accurate and effective. A freelance writer has the ideas and creativity to provide original content which will get your message noticed.
By choosing to work with me you will have a writer who will always go the extra mile to get you the results you need.
I am also cost effective — I charge per project which means you only pay for me when you need me. I also have special discounted prices for charities and social enterprises, and money-off when you block book me.
Explore my website to find out more about me and what my services can do for you.
Need a copywriter? Get in touch today. Telephone 01652 634103, 07773301225, or email Joanna@joannawoodhouse.co.uk. Find me on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
“We have been thrilled to have the support of Joanna in helping us to get our messages out there. As a voluntary sector organisation competing for volunteers and funds it is important that we ensure we release a constant flow of press releases perfectly. Joanna has a knack with words and pitches our press releases perfectly. As things stand 100% of all press releases written by Joanna have resulted in media coverage. We cannot thank Joanna enough for her support and have no hesitation in recommending her for any copywriting projects you may have.” (Rachel Johnson, Director of Scunthorpe Samaritans)