How my writing services can help you.
Why choose me?
Do you struggle to find the time needed to research and write copy and content which works for your organisation?
Is your current marketing getting the results you want?
Do you have the know-how to write effective marketing communications?
Or are you looking for a writer to create well-researched, accurate, and engaging content?
I’m a North Lincolnshire-based writer and copywriter with a background in journalism. And I have more than a decade of experience in crafting copy that engages the reader.
Words are powerful and they can create change. I will give you the words to build your business.
I’ve helped businesses and charities get coverage in the media. I’ve written case studies to showcase clients and the service they provide. And I’ve created content for websites which attracts customers. I also enjoy writing my blog where I share writing tips and advice.
Who do I write for?
I provide an affordable service because I want to help businesses achieve their targets.
My copywriting service is ideal for:
- Businesses that don’t have the time to write effective sales and marketing communications.
- Organisations that don’t have the expertise to get the results they want.
- Anyone who wants high-quality written communications to create the best impression.
- Small and medium-sized businesses.
- Social Enterprises.
- Schools, Colleges and other educational establishments.
- Marketing and Digital Agencies that need content and copywriters.
- Online and print publications that need journalistic-quality articles.
The content I write for you will:
- Turn your prospects into customers.
- Persuade your readers to take the action you want.
- Raise your profile.
- Tell your brand story.
- Communicate your message effectively.
- Get you found on the internet.
- Effectively targets your ideal customer or audience.
More about me.
Growing up it was always my ambition to become a writer. Back then I thought I’d write a book, but that hasn’t happened yet. Now I use my way with words to help businesses get results.
My writing career began in journalism. I spent more than ten years working as a newspaper reporter. I spent most of that time on a daily in the North East of England. I am NCTJ and Trinity Mirror qualified.
In 2013 my husband and I moved to Hull and two years later we settled in Barton Upon Humber on the south bank of the Humber.
I’m based in North Lincolnshire, and I can also work remotely for any organisation in the UK and beyond.
My favourite parts of my job are writing, researching, and getting results for my clients. I love the rush of meeting a deadline – like those days back in the newsroom.
As a news reporter I had to learn and write about a wide-range of subjects. This means I can cover different topics and sectors in my copywriting.
I use skills learnt as a journalist in my copywriting. This means your copy will be well-researched, clear, concise, and engaging. And it will get results.
Do you need words that work for your business.